Canadian stocks are well-represented in a new global index that tracks companies taking a long-term approach to their strategy and performance.
But the Canadian names might surprise: ARC Resources Ltd., Teck Resources Ltd., Gildan Activewear Inc. and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce reside among a global elite that have an uncanny ability to develop plans for the future, rather than scramble from quarter to quarter.Report Typo/Error
- Canadian National Railway Co$92.480.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$110.790.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$93.290.00(0.00%)
- Gildan Activewear Inc$33.500.00(0.00%)
- Sun Life Financial Inc$52.670.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$192.480.00(0.00%)
- Telus Corp$43.530.00(0.00%)
- ARC Resources Ltd$20.830.00(0.00%)
- Updated January 18 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.