Emerging market stocks continue to take a beating in 2014. Indexes that track the so-called BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China – are among the world’s worst performers in the first week of the year, following a big underperformance compared to developed markets in 2013. And few observers are willing to make a contrarian call in their defence.Report Typo/Error
- Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund$39.610.00(0.00%)
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets All Cap Index ETF$31.250.00(0.00%)
- BMO Emerging Markets Bond Hedged To Cad Index Etf$16.930.00(0.00%)
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF$28.550.00(0.00%)
- BMO MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF$17.700.00(0.00%)
- iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets IMI Index ETF$24.110.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 23 3:25 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.