Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions
Raymond James analyst Chris Thompson downgraded Newmarket Gold Inc. (NMI-T) in reaction to the announcement from Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. (KLG-T) that it has struck an all-stock $1.01-billion deal to buy the company.
The combined company will be called Kirkland Lake Gold and be based in Toronto.Report Typo/Error
- Snc-Lavalin Group Inc$57.34-0.31(-0.54%)
- Encana Corp$15.10-0.93(-5.80%)
- Encana Corp$11.47-0.71(-5.83%)
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc$34.77-0.12(-0.34%)
- Klondex Mines Ltd$7.36-0.12(-1.60%)
- Arizona Mining Inc$3.01-0.01(-0.33%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP$48.32+0.13(+0.27%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP$36.75-0.30(-0.81%)
- Updated February 22 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.