Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions
Raymond James analyst Chris Thompson downgraded Newmarket Gold Inc. (NMI-T) in reaction to the announcement from Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. (KLG-T) that it has struck an all-stock $1.01-billion deal to buy the company.
The combined company will be called Kirkland Lake Gold and be based in Toronto.Report Typo/Error
- Snc-Lavalin Group Inc$54.90+0.45(+0.83%)
- Encana Corp$14.61+0.13(+0.90%)
- Encana Corp$10.70+0.05(+0.47%)
- Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc$33.50+0.14(+0.42%)
- Klondex Mines Ltd$4.88+0.10(+2.09%)
- Arizona Mining Inc$1.89+0.05(+2.72%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP$53.77+0.45(+0.84%)
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP$39.37+0.26(+0.66%)
- Updated April 28 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.