Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Torstar Corp. (TS.B-T) says it has an agreement to sell the land and buildings in Vaughan, Ont. previously used to operate the Toronto Star printing facility for $54.3-million.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN797.59+4.45(+0.56%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,547.88+138.07(+0.90%)
- Silver Standard Resources Inc$10.04+0.15(+1.52%)
- Silver Standard Resources Inc$13.39+0.21(+1.59%)
- Torstar Corp$1.860.00(0.00%)
- TMX Group Ltd$70.17-0.08(-0.11%)
- Updated January 20 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.