Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Mettrum Health Corp. (MT-X) is selling its wholly owned subsidiary Mettrum (Bennett North) Ltd., which is licensed to produce and sell dried cannabis and cannabis extracts for medical purposes, to Cannabis Care Canada Inc.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite797.59+4.45(+0.56%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,547.88+138.07(+0.90%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$1.21+0.05(+4.31%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$0.91+0.03(+3.20%)
- Algoma Central Corp$13.05-0.05(-0.38%)
- Essential Energy Services Ltd$0.80+0.01(+1.27%)
- Mettrum Health Corp$7.00+0.24(+3.55%)
- Updated January 20 2:17 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.