Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
New Flyer Industries Inc. (NFI-T) says its largest shareholder, Marcopolo S.A., has sold 4.5 million common shares of New Flyer, or about 7.4 per cent of its shares, through a “bought block trade” arranged by a syndicate of underwriters led by CIBC World Markets.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN749.37+9.83(+1.33%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,052.52+24.99(+0.17%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$41.00-0.57(-1.37%)
- Ceres Global Ag Corp$5.19-0.02(-0.38%)
- Pattern Energy Group Inc$19.50+0.07(+0.36%)
- Pattern Energy Group Inc$25.91+0.20(+0.78%)
- Tembec Inc$1.81-0.07(-3.72%)
- Paramount Resources Ltd$17.80+0.17(+0.96%)
- Teranga Gold Corp$0.84+0.03(+3.70%)
- Updated December 2 3:30 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.