Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
New Flyer Industries Inc. (NFI-T) says its largest shareholder, Marcopolo S.A., has sold 4.5 million common shares of New Flyer, or about 7.4 per cent of its shares, through a “bought block trade” arranged by a syndicate of underwriters led by CIBC World Markets.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite807.81-4.24(-0.52%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,578.76-78.87(-0.50%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$48.82-0.05(-0.10%)
- Ceres Global Ag Corp$5.50-0.06(-1.08%)
- Pattern Energy Group Inc$20.00-0.09(-0.45%)
- Pattern Energy Group Inc$26.64-0.13(-0.49%)
- Tembec Inc$2.990.00(0.00%)
- Paramount Resources Ltd$16.93+0.01(+0.06%)
- Teranga Gold Corp$0.830.00(0.00%)
- Updated March 30 3:53 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.