Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Whistler Blackcomb Holdings, Inc. (WB-T) said the Canadian Competition Bureau won’t challenge the proposed takeover by Vail Resorts, Inc. (MTN-T).
In a release, the companies said the bureau issued a “no-action letter” under the Competition Act.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite836.73-8.24(-0.98%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,830.22-92.15(-0.58%)
- IBI Group Inc$6.43+0.03(+0.47%)
- Capital Power Corp$26.10+0.30(+1.16%)
- Royal Nickel Corp$0.380.00(0.00%)
- Ceres Global Ag Corp$5.85+0.05(+0.86%)
- Lundin Gold Inc$5.55-0.12(-2.12%)
- Vecima Networks Inc$10.64+0.02(+0.19%)
- Kinross Gold Corp$4.96-0.08(-1.59%)
- Updated February 22 2:21 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.