Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Brookfield Capital Partners Ltd. says it now owns just over 13 per cent of Performance Sports Group Ltd. (PSG-T) after buying another about 1.5 million shares, or about a 3-per-cent stake, over the past two weeks.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN806.74+1.66(+0.21%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,610.69+130.56(+0.84%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$1.99+0.03(+1.53%)
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund$18.05+0.05(+0.28%)
- Canexus Corp$1.630.00(0.00%)
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc$1.18+0.02(+1.72%)
- Perpetual Energy Inc$2.20-0.02(-0.90%)
- Tourmaline Oil Corp$30.85+0.25(+0.82%)
- Updated January 24 3:56 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.