Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Brookfield Capital Partners Ltd. says it now owns just over 13 per cent of Performance Sports Group Ltd. (PSG-T) after buying another about 1.5 million shares, or about a 3-per-cent stake, over the past two weeks.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN802.46+1.10(+0.14%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,460.20+26.59(+0.17%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$2.29+0.03(+1.33%)
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund$18.50-0.02(-0.11%)
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc$0.94+0.07(+8.32%)
- Perpetual Energy Inc$1.57-0.03(-1.88%)
- Tourmaline Oil Corp$28.36-0.35(-1.22%)
- Updated March 24 9:30 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.