Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Cervus Equipment Corp (CVL-T) says it’s seeking a long term sale and leaseback of approximately $50- to $60-million worth of its real estate assets.
"While the majority of our dealerships are already located in leased premises, there is an opportunity to work with a long term landlord specializing in commercial real estate to capitalize on the value of our dynamic real estate portfolio,” stated chief financial officer Randy Muth in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite804.390.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,745.190.00(0.00%)
- D-Box Technologies Inc$0.360.00(0.00%)
- Cineplex Inc$53.390.00(0.00%)
- Calian Group Ltd$27.220.00(0.00%)
- MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd$71.000.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$4.200.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.750.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.780.00(0.00%)
- Medical Facilities Corp$16.710.00(0.00%)
- AGF Management Ltd$6.790.00(0.00%)
- AlarmForce Industries Inc$10.740.00(0.00%)
- Updated April 24 1:02 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.