Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Cervus Equipment Corp (CVL-T) says it’s seeking a long term sale and leaseback of approximately $50- to $60-million worth of its real estate assets.
"While the majority of our dealerships are already located in leased premises, there is an opportunity to work with a long term landlord specializing in commercial real estate to capitalize on the value of our dynamic real estate portfolio,” stated chief financial officer Randy Muth in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN749.37+9.83(+1.33%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,052.52+24.99(+0.17%)
- Cervus Equipment Corp$16.22+0.28(+1.76%)
- D-Box Technologies Inc$0.540.00(0.00%)
- Cineplex Inc$49.60-0.25(-0.50%)
- Calian Group Ltd$25.00-0.12(-0.48%)
- MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd$66.19-0.53(-0.79%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.41+0.31(+6.08%)
- DHX Media Ltd$6.810.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$6.80-0.02(-0.29%)
- Medical Facilities Corp$17.18+0.63(+3.81%)
- AGF Management Ltd$5.38+0.07(+1.32%)
- AlarmForce Industries Inc$9.90+0.06(+0.61%)
- Updated December 2 10:54 AM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.