Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
IBI Group Inc. (IBG-T) says it will redeem the entire aggregate principal amount of $31.2-million of its outstanding 7-per-cent convertible unsecured subordinated debentures due June 30, 2019.
It said conversion price is $5 per common share. The debentures will be redeemed on Oct. 31, 2016.
“The total redemption amount payable for each $1,000 principal amount of the debentures will equal a redemption price of $1,000 plus accrued and unpaid interest of $23.59 up to but excluding the redemption date,” the company said in a release.
Its stock was halted after markets closed on Thursday.
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite827.21-9.06(-1.08%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,463.51-69.96(-0.45%)
- IBI Group Inc$5.940.00(0.00%)
- Fiera Capital Corp$12.980.00(0.00%)
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP$10.680.00(0.00%)
- Alterra Power Corp$5.040.00(0.00%)
- Callidus Capital Corp$19.070.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 27 3:59 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.