Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
A leading investor in British betting company William Hill, Parvus Asset Management, said it would oppose any reverse takeover of Canadian firm Amaya Inc (AYA-T), given its “limited strategic logic”.Report Typo/Error
- Magellan Aerospace Corp$17.500.00(0.00%)
- Jaguar Mining Inc$0.650.00(0.00%)
- Amaya Inc$19.330.00(0.00%)
- Stingray Digital Group Inc$8.630.00(0.00%)
- Stingray Digital Group Inc$8.570.00(0.00%)
- Cardiome Pharma Corp$3.050.00(0.00%)
- Cardiome Pharma Corp$4.000.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 27 4:00 PM -5GMT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.