Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
A leading investor in British betting company William Hill, Parvus Asset Management, said it would oppose any reverse takeover of Canadian firm Amaya Inc (AYA-T), given its “limited strategic logic”.Report Typo/Error
- Magellan Aerospace Corp$19.000.00(0.00%)
- Jaguar Mining Inc$0.580.00(0.00%)
- Amaya Inc$19.270.00(0.00%)
- Stingray Digital Group Inc$8.310.00(0.00%)
- Stingray Digital Group Inc$8.480.00(0.00%)
- Cardiome Pharma Corp$2.780.00(0.00%)
- Cardiome Pharma Corp$3.770.00(0.00%)
- Updated December 7 3:59 PM -5GMT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.