Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
ZCL Composites Inc. (ZCL-T) says its board has granted a temporary 30-day medical leave of absence to president and CEO Ron Bachmeier.
"During the leave Mr. Bachmeier will undertake exploratory tests and address possible treatment options for a recently diagnosed benign tumour,” the company said. It hasn’t appointed an interim president and CEO.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite803.02-3.65(-0.45%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,459.01-190.53(-1.22%)
- ZCL Composites Inc$14.44-0.11(-0.76%)
- Slate Retail REIT$14.78-0.05(-0.34%)
- Callidus Capital Corp$17.35-0.32(-1.81%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$49.50-0.49(-0.98%)
- Chorus Aviation Inc$7.40+0.03(+0.41%)
- Timbercreek Financial Corp$8.92-0.03(-0.34%)
- Updated April 27 11:52 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.