Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
The Second Cup (SCU-T) says it has established a special committee to review its strategic options.
The formation of a committee follows comments by the company earlier this year that it was pursuing options to refinance its debt.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite804.39-13.67(-1.67%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,745.19+32.73(+0.21%)
- Slate Retail REIT$15.02-0.02(-0.13%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$5.54-0.10(-1.77%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$4.09-0.09(-2.15%)
- Second Cup Ltd$1.42-0.06(-3.73%)
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc$4.200.00(0.00%)
- Updated April 25 11:23 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.