Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
The Second Cup (SCU-T) says it has established a special committee to review its strategic options.
The formation of a committee follows comments by the company earlier this year that it was pursuing options to refinance its debt.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite839.450.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,781.200.00(0.00%)
- Slate Retail REIT$14.250.00(0.00%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$6.740.00(0.00%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$5.150.00(0.00%)
- Second Cup Ltd$1.780.00(0.00%)
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc$4.550.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 23 3:52 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.