Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Sierra Metals Inc. (SMT-T) reported third-quarter revenue of $29.5-million (U.S.) up from $17.1-million a year ago at its Sociedad Minera Corona S.A. subsidiary in Peru.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite839.450.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,781.200.00(0.00%)
- Sierra Metals Inc$3.000.00(0.00%)
- Helix Biopharma Corp$1.390.00(0.00%)
- Luna Gold Corp$1.860.00(0.00%)
- Wajax Corp$22.890.00(0.00%)
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP$10.660.00(0.00%)
- True North Commercial REIT$6.250.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 23 12:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.