Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Sierra Metals Inc. (SMT-T) reported third-quarter revenue of $29.5-million (U.S.) up from $17.1-million a year ago at its Sociedad Minera Corona S.A. subsidiary in Peru.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite804.39-13.67(-1.67%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,745.19+32.73(+0.21%)
- Sierra Metals Inc$3.00+0.10(+3.45%)
- Helix Biopharma Corp$0.960.00(0.00%)
- Wajax Corp$24.61+0.80(+3.36%)
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP$10.68+0.02(+0.19%)
- True North Commercial REIT$6.25-0.01(-0.16%)
- Updated April 24 2:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.