Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH-T) is raising $100-million in a financing of convertible unsecured subordinated debentures.
It has an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters co-led by CIBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets and National Bank Financial Inc.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN749.31+1.11(+0.15%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,232.51+106.71(+0.71%)
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp$66.42+0.16(+0.24%)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc$1.28+0.24(+23.08%)
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc$2.08-0.10(-4.59%)
- Pershing Gold Corp$3.56-0.06(-1.66%)
- Pershing Gold Corp$4.70-0.11(-2.29%)
- TIO Networks Corp$2.62+0.05(+1.95%)
- Updated December 7 3:49 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.