Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
New Flyer Industries Inc. (NFI-T) says the London Transit Commission has awarded it a contract for 28 of its Xcelsior buses.
The 28 buses will be used to replace an
older fleet of New Flyer buses that have "reached the end of their useful
lifespan," the company said.
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN836.73-8.24(-0.98%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,830.22-92.15(-0.58%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$45.33+0.56(+1.25%)
- MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd$69.19+0.49(+0.71%)
- TransAlta Corp$7.36-0.04(-0.54%)
- TransAlta Corp$5.55-0.05(-0.89%)
- Black Diamond Group Ltd$5.12-0.10(-1.92%)
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc$3.51-0.15(-4.10%)
- Savaria Corp$10.59-0.27(-2.49%)
- Celestica Inc$13.87-0.18(-1.28%)
- Celestica Inc$18.22-0.22(-1.19%)
- Lydian International Ltd$0.39-0.01(-1.28%)
- Updated February 22 3:55 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.