Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE-T; BTE-N) says it's buying heavy oil assets in the Peace River area of northern Alberta for $65-million.
"The assets are located immediately adjacent to our existing Peace River lands, add approximately 3,000 boe/d [barrels of oil equivalent per day] of production and more than double our land base in the area," the company said.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite798.44+5.30(+0.67%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,526.58+116.77(+0.76%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$5.40+0.02(+0.37%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$4.06+0.00(+0.12%)
- Savanna Energy Services Corp$2.23+0.07(+3.24%)
- NYX Gaming Group Ltd$1.16+0.06(+5.45%)
- Madison Pacific Properties Inc$3.100.00(0.00%)
- Canacol Energy Ltd$4.20+0.03(+0.72%)
- Updated January 20 2:05 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.