Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE-T; BTE-N) says it's buying heavy oil assets in the Peace River area of northern Alberta for $65-million.
"The assets are located immediately adjacent to our existing Peace River lands, add approximately 3,000 boe/d [barrels of oil equivalent per day] of production and more than double our land base in the area," the company said.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite820.82-4.10(-0.50%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,708.69+94.21(+0.60%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$4.05+0.01(+0.25%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$3.00+0.01(+0.33%)
- Savanna Energy Services Corp$1.99+0.02(+1.02%)
- NYX Gaming Group Ltd$1.26+0.09(+7.69%)
- Madison Pacific Properties Inc$3.310.00(0.00%)
- Canacol Energy Ltd$3.88-0.01(-0.26%)
- Updated April 24 10:11 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.