Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Total Energy Services Inc. (TOT-T) says it plans to make a takeover offer for Savanna Energy Services Corp. (SVY-T).
"Readers should note that Total has not yet commenced the offer and should carefully review the cautionary statements," the company said in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite798.50+5.36(+0.68%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,528.09+118.28(+0.77%)
- Essential Energy Services Ltd$0.80+0.01(+1.27%)
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd$4.74-0.02(-0.42%)
- Sir Royalty Income Fund$14.60+0.02(+0.14%)
- Rogers Sugar Inc$6.89+0.08(+1.17%)
- Canopy Growth Corp$9.89+0.19(+1.96%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$15.11-0.02(-0.13%)
- Dundee Corp$5.59+0.06(+1.08%)
- DREAM Unlimited Corp$6.78+0.01(+0.15%)
- Valener Inc$20.82-0.02(-0.10%)
- Liquor Stores NA Ltd$10.38+0.01(+0.10%)
- Updated January 20 3:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.