Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Total Energy Services Inc. (TOT-T) says it plans to make a takeover offer for Savanna Energy Services Corp. (SVY-T).
"Readers should note that Total has not yet commenced the offer and should carefully review the cautionary statements," the company said in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite801.37-5.30(-0.66%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,501.89-147.65(-0.94%)
- Essential Energy Services Ltd$0.61-0.01(-1.61%)
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd$3.31-0.26(-7.28%)
- Sir Royalty Income Fund$14.92+0.17(+1.15%)
- Rogers Sugar Inc$6.26-0.04(-0.63%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$13.49-0.21(-1.53%)
- Dundee Corp$3.20-0.03(-0.93%)
- DREAM Unlimited Corp$6.65+0.01(+0.15%)
- Valener Inc$21.88+0.15(+0.69%)
- Liquor Stores NA Ltd$10.060.00(0.00%)
- Updated April 27 2:37 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.