Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Canopy Growth Corp. (CGC-T) is buying MedCann GmbH Pharma and Nutraceuticals (MedCann), a German-based pharmaceutical distributor.
"Germany has begun a process of enabling medical access to cannabis and through a policy that recognized Canopy as the first legal supply source from North America," stated CEO Bruce Linton in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN790.56-1.12(-0.14%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,421.99+24.14(+0.16%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$1.17+0.02(+1.74%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$0.87+0.00(+0.30%)
- Dundee Acquisition Ltd$10.020.00(0.00%)
- Canopy Growth Corp$9.80+0.02(+0.20%)
- AutoCanada Inc$25.07-0.09(-0.36%)
- Supremex Inc$4.75-0.05(-1.04%)
- Avigilon Corp$13.04+0.02(+0.15%)
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc$3.47+0.02(+0.58%)
- Updated January 19 2:18 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.