Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Mainstreet Health Investments Inc. (HLP.UN-T) ) is buying a portfolio of three memory care communities for $44.3-million (U.S.).
In connection with the acquisition, Mainstreet entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by National Bank Financial Inc., BMO Capital Markets, and CIBC Capital Markets to sell, on a bought deal basis, $45-million of convertible unsecured subordinated debentures.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN836.27-3.18(-0.38%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,533.47-247.73(-1.57%)
- Park Lawn Corp$16.49+0.22(+1.35%)
- Raging River Exploration Inc$9.05-0.12(-1.31%)
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd$8.03-0.22(-2.67%)
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd$6.15-0.10(-1.60%)
- Savanna Energy Services Corp$1.88-0.08(-4.08%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$14.54-0.51(-3.39%)
- Automotive Properties Real Estate Investment Trust$10.77+0.04(+0.37%)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc$1.36-0.02(-1.45%)
- Nemaska Lithium Inc$1.34-0.02(-1.47%)
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$4.05+0.12(+3.05%)
- Updated February 24 3:24 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.