Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Mainstreet Health Investments Inc. (HLP.UN-T) ) is buying a portfolio of three memory care communities for $44.3-million (U.S.).
In connection with the acquisition, Mainstreet entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by National Bank Financial Inc., BMO Capital Markets, and CIBC Capital Markets to sell, on a bought deal basis, $45-million of convertible unsecured subordinated debentures.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite804.92+0.53(+0.07%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,720.65-24.54(-0.16%)
- Park Lawn Corp$18.71+0.15(+0.81%)
- Raging River Exploration Inc$8.13-0.07(-0.85%)
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd$8.51-0.14(-1.62%)
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd$6.25-0.15(-2.34%)
- Savanna Energy Services Corp$1.96+0.02(+1.03%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$13.62+0.14(+1.04%)
- Automotive Properties Real Estate Investment Trust$11.20-0.03(-0.27%)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc$1.31+0.03(+2.34%)
- Nemaska Lithium Inc$1.22+0.04(+3.39%)
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$4.300.00(0.00%)
- Updated April 26 2:32 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.