Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Tricon Capital Group Inc. (TCN-T) is buying Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (SBY-N) in an all-cash transaction valued at $21.50 (U.S.) per share.
The transaction is valued at $1.4-billion, which includes the equity purchase price of about $820-million and about $600-million of Silver Bay debt that will be refinanced in conjunction with the acquisition.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite806.77+6.36(+0.79%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,586.13+79.66(+0.51%)
- Tricon Capital Group Inc$10.74-0.08(-0.74%)
- Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp$21.43-0.05(-0.23%)
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund$19.01+0.06(+0.32%)
- Great Panther Silver Ltd$1.71+0.12(+7.55%)
- Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd$5.00-0.04(-0.79%)
- Black Diamond Group Ltd$3.87+0.17(+4.59%)
- Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust$14.50-0.03(-0.21%)
- Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc$5.60-0.07(-1.23%)
- Dream Hard Asset Alternatives Trust$6.15-0.04(-0.65%)
- Laurentian Bank of Canada$55.84-0.10(-0.18%)
- Updated April 28 3:53 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.