Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. (NEPT-Q; NEPT-T) says it signed a commercial distribution joint-venture agreement with Shanghai Chonghe Marine Industry Co., Ltd. through a wholly-owned subsidiary of CMI, Jiangsu Sunline Deep Sea Fishery Co., Ltd., to boost its presence in China.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite818.06-6.86(-0.83%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,712.46+97.98(+0.63%)
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc$1.00+0.01(+0.96%)
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc$1.330.00(0.00%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$2.86+0.10(+3.62%)
- Ballard Power Systems Inc$3.86+0.15(+4.04%)
- Sandvine Corp$3.09-0.01(-0.32%)
- Sierra Metals Inc$2.90-0.10(-3.33%)
- Theratechnologies Inc$6.20+0.02(+0.32%)
- Raging River Exploration Inc$8.20-0.15(-1.80%)
- Updated April 24 3:57 PM -4GMT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.