Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Total Energy Services Inc. (TOT-T) says it has acquired more than 80 per cent of Savanna Energy Services Corp. (SVY-T) stock in its hostile takeover bid – but is once again extending its offer to try to gather all outstanding shares.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite824.92+0.64(+0.08%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,614.48-11.08(-0.07%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$13.66-0.15(-1.09%)
- Savanna Energy Services Corp$1.97-0.01(-0.51%)
- Western Energy Services Corp$2.170.00(0.00%)
- Intrawest Resorts Holdings Inc$23.60-0.09(-0.38%)
- MTY Food Group Inc$48.60+0.07(+0.14%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$1.01-0.01(-0.98%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$0.750.00(-0.49%)
- Fiera Capital Corp$13.92-0.14(-1.00%)
- Timmins Gold Corp$0.52-0.02(-3.70%)
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc$2.82+0.02(+0.71%)
- Updated April 21 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.