Earnings season is poised to test what has been one of the hottest segments in Canadian stocks over the past three months.
Life insurance stocks are on their best run in more than three years – a stretch of time that has generally been fruitless for lifeco shareholders.
But while investor enthusiasm is running high, the group’s quarterly financial results are shaping up to be “unspectacular,” according to Canaccord Genuity.Report Typo/Error
- Great-West Lifeco Inc$36.35+0.11(+0.30%)
- Manulife Financial Corp$23.14-0.10(-0.43%)
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc$57.17+0.30(+0.53%)
- Sun Life Financial Inc$47.89+0.09(+0.19%)
- Updated April 21 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.