Dividend growth is back on the table for some of the biggest oil sands producers, even as crude prices struggle to top $50 (U.S.) a barrel.
Stung by more than two years of slumping oil prices, several bitumen producers cut or scrapped payouts to investors or halted share buybacks to conserve cash. Now, some of them are signalling that payments may be on the rise if and when a commodity rebound takes hold.Report Typo/Error
- Husky Energy Inc$15.76+0.17(+1.09%)
- Suncor Energy Inc$42.78+1.03(+2.47%)
- Imperial Oil Ltd$39.71-0.39(-0.97%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$43.48+0.05(+0.12%)
- HollyFrontier Corp$28.14-0.10(-0.35%)
- Cenovus Energy Inc$13.61+0.06(+0.44%)
- General Electric Co$28.99-0.09(-0.31%)
- Updated April 28 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.