The Globe and Mail will again rank the world's favourite financial blogs, after conducting a similar poll among readers last year. Soon, you'll be able to tell us what you think of our short list of blogs, when the official voting begins. But in the meantime, tells us what you think of Market Blog's five-blog short list and feel free to tell us your favourites in the comments section.
Here's our list:
1. Bespoke Investment Group : Number crunchers extraordinaire. Want to know how the S&P 500 performs on Fridays before long weekends? They'll tell you.
2. Stocks To Watch Today : Short, zippy, fascinating takes on U.S. stocks that are in the news. From Barron's.
3. Crossing Wall Street : For four years, a long time in this business, Eddy Elfenbein has been treating readers with a mix of charts and sharp observation.
4. Humble Student of the Markets : Cam Hui usually looks at the big picture when it comes to equity markets and what's moving them. Sophisticated but highly accessible.
5. Footnoted.org : What a charming concept. Scour the footnotes of SEC filings to unearth what companies are trying to hide.
Most of these are different than our five favourite picks from last year, perhaps demonstrating how quickly things change -- including our own interests.