The Before the Bell report is constantly updated to reflect the latest news developments and market moves in the premarket. Check back later for updates.
Now that the Federal Reserve has set in motion the reduction of bond-purchases in the New Year, there is little for investors to chew on as 2013 winds down: Lacklustre moves in the stock market on Thursday are flowing into slight gains on Friday.Report Typo/Error
- S&P 500 INDEX2,367.34+3.53(+0.15%)
- Dow Jones Industrials20,821.76+11.44(+0.05%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,533.47-247.73(-1.57%)
- NASDAQ NMS COMPOSITE INDEX5,845.31+9.80(+0.17%)
- SPDR Gold Trust$119.70+0.76(+0.64%)
- Copper High Grade Front Month Futures$2.67+0.03(+0.95%)
- Crude Oil Front Month Futures$54.02-0.43(-0.79%)
- BlackBerry Ltd$7.08-0.08(-1.12%)
- BlackBerry Ltd$9.24-0.16(-1.70%)
- Methanex Corp$51.95+1.10(+2.16%)
- Aurcana Corp$0.45+0.04(+8.54%)
- 3M Co$187.41+0.22(+0.12%)
- Brookfield Property Partners LP$23.06-0.11(-0.45%)
- Updated February 23 7:01 PM CDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.