What's next for gold and other commodities after their plunge over the last few days? We're asking one of North America's best known commodity gurus, Don Coxe, in this live discussion.
Mr. Coxe is chairman of Coxe Advisors LLP, leading the global commodity strategy investment management team.
As a strategist and investor, Mr. Coxe has been engaged at the senior level in global capital markets through every recession and boom since the onset of stagflation in 1972, working on both the buy side and sell side. One of the market's most respected historians, he'll put the current free fall in gold and slide in other commodities in an important perspective for investors.
This is also your chance to ask the renowned investor your market-related questions.Report Typo/Error
- Gold Front Month Futures$1.22K+0.20(+0.02%)
- Crude Oil Front Month Futures$48.65-0.45(-0.92%)
- Copper High Grade Front Month Futures$2.100.00(0.00%)
- Henry Hub Natural Gas Front Month Futures$2.28-0.01(-0.22%)
- Silver Front Month Futures$15.970.00(0.00%)
- Updated May 31 1:50 AM CDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.