Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Transcontinental Inc. (TCL.A-T; TCL.B-T) says it's divesting its media assets in Atlantic Canada.
The company said it has sold its publication portfolio in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, and New Brunswick to SaltWire Network Inc., "an important independent local media group which publishes the daily newspaper The Chronicle Herald, among others."Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite806.77+6.36(+0.79%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,586.13+79.66(+0.51%)
- Capital Power Corp$24.88+0.20(+0.81%)
- Horizon North Logistics Inc$1.69+0.01(+0.60%)
- Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc$5.60-0.07(-1.23%)
- Largo Resources Ltd$0.59+0.04(+7.27%)
- Aphria Inc$6.14+0.07(+1.15%)
- Brick Brewing Co. Ltd$3.57+0.07(+2.00%)
- Dominion Diamond Corp$16.59-0.04(-0.24%)
- Dominion Diamond Corp$12.16-0.05(-0.41%)
- Transcontinental Inc$24.35+0.28(+1.16%)
- Transcontinental Inc$24.30+0.20(+0.83%)
- Updated April 28 2:22 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.