One of the best indicators of global economic growth suggests materials stocks have a long way to rally.
The KOSPI, which is the South Korean equity benchmark, is widely used by strategists and economists as a leading indicator of economic growth. It is highly sensitive to changes in the pace of global economic activity because of its proximity to China – South Korea is a major trading hub and ship building center that benefits from Chinese expansion.Report Typo/Error
- Capstone Mining Corp$1.02-0.03(-2.86%)
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd$14.76+0.03(+0.20%)
- HudBay Minerals Inc$9.07+0.14(+1.57%)
- Lundin Mining Corp$6.86-0.05(-0.72%)
- Major Drilling Group International Inc$6.23+0.24(+4.01%)
- Sherritt International Corp$1.35+0.11(+8.87%)
- Taseko Mines Ltd$0.870.00(0.00%)
- Teck Resources Ltd$33.66+1.10(+3.38%)
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd$4.42-0.03(-0.67%)
- Updated December 2 3:59 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.