One of the best indicators of global economic growth suggests materials stocks have a long way to rally.
The KOSPI, which is the South Korean equity benchmark, is widely used by strategists and economists as a leading indicator of economic growth. It is highly sensitive to changes in the pace of global economic activity because of its proximity to China – South Korea is a major trading hub and ship building center that benefits from Chinese expansion.Report Typo/Error
- Capstone Mining Corp$1.06+0.15(+16.48%)
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd$13.01+0.19(+1.48%)
- HudBay Minerals Inc$8.15+0.07(+0.87%)
- Lundin Mining Corp$7.28+0.27(+3.85%)
- Major Drilling Group International Inc$7.57+0.22(+2.99%)
- Sherritt International Corp$0.90+0.05(+5.88%)
- Taseko Mines Ltd$1.53-0.01(-0.65%)
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd$3.72+0.03(+0.81%)
- Updated April 28 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.