One of the best indicators of global economic growth suggests materials stocks have a long way to rally.
The KOSPI, which is the South Korean equity benchmark, is widely used by strategists and economists as a leading indicator of economic growth. It is highly sensitive to changes in the pace of global economic activity because of its proximity to China – South Korea is a major trading hub and ship building center that benefits from Chinese expansion.Report Typo/Error
- Capstone Mining Corp$1.61-0.05(-3.01%)
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd$15.00-0.87(-5.48%)
- HudBay Minerals Inc$10.71-0.67(-5.89%)
- Lundin Mining Corp$8.34-0.11(-1.30%)
- Major Drilling Group International Inc$8.02-0.16(-1.96%)
- Sherritt International Corp$1.18-0.13(-9.92%)
- Taseko Mines Ltd$1.77-0.16(-8.29%)
- Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd$4.53-0.13(-2.79%)
- Updated February 17 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.