The sellers outnumbered the buyers with one sector, in particular, seeing a greater number of sell trades – the technology sector.
Of the seven stocks sold in recent days by insiders, four of the companies are from the technology segment.
Listed below are 10 companies that have experienced recent insider buying and selling activities in the public market through their direct and indirect ownerships.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd$59.15+0.03(+0.05%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.44+0.03(+0.55%)
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd$0.72+0.02(+2.86%)
- CI Financial Corp$26.45+0.24(+0.92%)
- Celestica Inc$18.99+0.15(+0.80%)
- Great-West Lifeco Inc$37.55+0.58(+1.57%)
- Computer Modelling Group Ltd$9.93+0.03(+0.30%)
- Klondex Mines Ltd$6.00-0.18(-2.91%)
- Redknee Solutions Inc$1.30+0.02(+1.56%)
- Sierra Wireless Inc$40.19+2.28(+6.01%)
- Updated March 23 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.