What do you do when you’re worried about Donald Trump but you can’t help but notice that the stock market seems to like him?
Canadian and U.S. stocks have been resilient since Mr. Trump’s surprising victory in the U.S. presidential election last week.
The Dow Jones industrial average has been exploring new highs, while Canada’s S&P/TSX composite index remains one of the world’s strongest performers this year.Report Typo/Error
- Philip Morris International Inc$88.08+0.31(+0.35%)
- Coca-Cola Co$40.36+0.19(+0.47%)
- Consolidated Edison Inc$69.69+0.22(+0.32%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,052.52+24.99(+0.17%)
- Dow Jones Industrials19,170.42-21.51(-0.11%)
- NASDAQ NMS COMPOSITE INDEX5,255.65+4.55(+0.09%)
- S&P 500 INDEX2,191.95+0.87(+0.04%)
- Updated December 2 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.