Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd. (LIQ-T) is slashing its dividend and announcing staff cuts amid “serious headwinds” in the retail business in Alberta, its largest market.
The company also reported fourth-quarter sales of $214.2 million, an 8.9 per cent from the same time last year. Same-store sales increased by 0.3 per cent in Canada and 0.5 per cent in the U.S., the company said.Report Typo/Error
- Liquor Stores NA Ltd$10.49-0.02(-0.19%)
- Ag Growth International Inc$52.84-0.26(-0.49%)
- Northview Apartment REIT$21.60-0.11(-0.51%)
- CanWel Building Materials Group Ltd$6.01-0.03(-0.50%)
- Great Canadian Gaming Corp$23.57-0.22(-0.92%)
- Tricon Capital Group Inc$10.42-0.29(-2.71%)
- Veresen Inc$13.55-0.13(-0.95%)
- Lumenpulse Inc$17.26+0.12(+0.70%)
- Transat AT Inc$5.79+0.19(+3.39%)
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp$70.05-0.25(-0.36%)
- Dorel Industries Inc$35.64+0.34(+0.96%)
- Dorel Industries Inc$34.950.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 27 3:10 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.