Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions. This file will be updated during the trading day. For breaking analyst actions prior to market open every day, read our Before the Bell morning report.
Several analysts have raised their price targets on Apple Inc. after the tech giant easily beat Street forecasts in reporting first-quarter earnings late Wednesday while announcing plans for a stock split and more share buybacks.Report Typo/Error
- Apple Inc$140.64-0.28(-0.20%)
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co$35.94-0.02(-0.06%)
- Canadian National Railway Co$72.31-0.13(-0.18%)
- Canadian National Railway Co$96.75+0.02(+0.02%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$13.30+0.08(+0.61%)
- Sterling Resources Ltd$0.890.00(0.00%)
- Northrop Grumman Corp$236.88-2.62(-1.09%)
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd$58.66-0.49(-0.83%)
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd$3.17+0.05(+1.60%)
- Crescent Point Energy Corp$14.44+0.07(+0.49%)
- Shawcor Ltd$38.17-0.24(-0.62%)
- Ciena Corp$23.61-0.03(-0.13%)
- Texas Instruments Inc$80.59-0.08(-0.10%)
- Updated March 24 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.