Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions. This file will be updated during the trading day.
A BMO Nesbitt Burns analyst has raised his Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. share-price target, citing the Calgary-based carrier’s improved efficiency and intermodal service.
Fadi Chamoun, who also raised CP’s rating to “outperform” from “sector perform,” said the Class 1 railway is poised to benefit as new heavy crude loading facilities come onstream in Western Canada this year. Most of the new oil-by-rail terminals are on CP lines, Mr. Chamoun said in a research note to clients.Report Typo/Error
- CI Financial Corp$27.74+0.19(+0.69%)
- Snc-Lavalin Group Inc$56.16-0.92(-1.61%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$201.97+0.48(+0.24%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$152.27+1.28(+0.85%)
- Autozone Inc$739.35-30.67(-3.98%)
- Coach Inc$35.44+0.13(+0.37%)
- Goldcorp Inc$15.76+0.38(+2.47%)
- Goldcorp Inc$20.92+0.37(+1.80%)
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd$14.13+0.13(+0.93%)
- Maple Leaf Foods Inc$28.78+0.19(+0.66%)
- Updated January 23 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.