Inside the Market’s roundup of Canadian small caps making news and on the move today. This post will be updated during the trading day.
CounterPath Corp., a developer of desktop, tablet and mobile voice-over-Internet-Protocal software products and solutions, announced that it has been awarded a patent from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that protects its unique methods of authenticating a VoIP softphone application on a device via a GSM-based telephone network rather than via traditional username/password requirements. The patent strengthens the value of CounterPath's Operator Over the Top solution offerings and enables mobile operators to offer an improved seamless VoIP user experience for customers, the company said in a statement.Report Typo/Error
- Kerr Mines Inc$0.18-0.02(-7.89%)
- Chartwell Retirement Residences$15.43+0.02(+0.13%)
- Dominion Diamond Corp$16.69+0.30(+1.83%)
- Alphamin Resources Corp$0.37+0.01(+1.39%)
- Mag Silver Corp$16.49-0.47(-2.77%)
- Major Drilling Group International Inc$7.50+0.01(+0.13%)
- Brookfield Canada Office Properties$32.60+0.02(+0.06%)
- Updated April 24 3:58 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.