Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
British bookmaker William Hill PLC (WMH-L) and Amaya Inc. (AYA-T, AYA-N) confirmed late Friday that they are in discussions regarding "a potential all share merger of equals."Report Typo/Error
- Amaya Inc$23.70-0.30(-1.25%)
- Trilogy Energy Corp$4.60+0.01(+0.22%)
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP$10.66-0.04(-0.37%)
- Aurora Cannabis Inc$2.76-0.02(-0.72%)
- Alaris Royalty Corp$22.18-0.11(-0.49%)
- First National Financial Corp$26.05+0.27(+1.05%)
- Updated April 24 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.