Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Aecon Group Inc. (ARE-T) says it has been awarded two recurring revenue contracts in Western Canada.
One is with Spectra Energy and includes planning, construction equipment, labour, materials and supplies related to shutdown services on natural gas processing facilities in B.C.Report Typo/Error
- Avigilon Corp$16.10+0.13(+0.81%)
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc$2.16+0.03(+1.41%)
- DHX Media Ltd$5.750.00(0.00%)
- DHX Media Ltd$4.200.00(0.00%)
- Dream Hard Asset Alternatives Trust$6.15-0.04(-0.65%)
- DREAM Unlimited Corp$6.60-0.07(-1.05%)
- Dundee Corp$3.15-0.06(-1.87%)
- AirBoss of America Corp$12.40-0.14(-1.12%)
- Aecon Group Inc$16.19-0.07(-0.43%)
- Updated April 24 1:02 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.