Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Black Diamond Group Limited (BDI-T) reported fourth-quarter revenue of $37.9-million, down 27 per cent or $14.1-million from a year earlier.
Analysts were looking for revenue of $36.6-million.Report Typo/Error
- Trevali Mining Corp$1.200.00(0.00%)
- West Fraser Timber Co Ltd$61.34+0.97(+1.61%)
- Hardwoods Distribution Inc$16.56+0.06(+0.36%)
- Pollard Banknote Ltd.$10.50+0.02(+0.14%)
- Mainstreet Health Investments Inc$9.73-0.05(-0.51%)
- Boralex Inc$20.89-0.05(-0.24%)
- Black Diamond Group Ltd$3.87+0.17(+4.59%)
- Cardinal Energy Ltd$6.420.00(0.00%)
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc$2.59+0.09(+3.60%)
- Updated April 28 12:31 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.