Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Carmanah Technologies Corp. (CMH-T) plans to sell its power division businesses, which represented about 35 per cent of its revenues in the first nine months of this year.Report Typo/Error
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$4.080.00(0.00%)
- Nuvista Energy Ltd$5.910.00(0.00%)
- Tricon Capital Group Inc$10.420.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,463.51-69.96(-0.45%)
- Sherritt International Corp$1.150.00(0.00%)
- Polymet Mining Corp$1.050.00(0.00%)
- Algoma Central Corp$12.450.00(0.00%)
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd$2.330.00(0.00%)
- Updated February 27 3:10 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.