Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Carmanah Technologies Corp. (CMH-T) plans to sell its power division businesses, which represented about 35 per cent of its revenues in the first nine months of this year.Report Typo/Error
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$0.000.00(--)
- Nuvista Energy Ltd$7.150.00(0.00%)
- Tricon Capital Group Inc$9.510.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,125.800.00(0.00%)
- Sherritt International Corp$1.350.00(0.00%)
- Polymet Mining Corp$1.100.00(0.00%)
- Algoma Central Corp$11.900.00(0.00%)
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd$2.420.00(0.00%)
- Updated December 7 3:48 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.