Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Carmanah Technologies Corp. (CMH-T) plans to sell its power division businesses, which represented about 35 per cent of its revenues in the first nine months of this year.Report Typo/Error
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$4.300.00(0.00%)
- Nuvista Energy Ltd$6.46-0.05(-0.77%)
- Tricon Capital Group Inc$10.89-0.06(-0.55%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,721.13-24.06(-0.15%)
- Sherritt International Corp$0.900.00(0.00%)
- Polymet Mining Corp$0.99+0.02(+2.06%)
- Algoma Central Corp$12.65+0.21(+1.69%)
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd$1.70+0.04(+2.41%)
- Updated April 26 11:20 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.