Banks and insurers want capital, and they’re willing to pay for it.
Manulife Financial Corp. announced on Monday a new preferred-share offering that will yield 4.85 per cent, which is big enough to appeal to everyone from the sophisticated pension fund to the individual retail investor looking for income.Report Typo/Error
- Royal Bank of Canada$88.020.00(0.00%)
- Manulife Financial Corp$23.400.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$63.980.00(0.00%)
- Horizons Active Preferred Share ETF$8.450.00(0.00%)
- iShares S&P/TSX Canadian Preferred Share Index ETF$12.850.00(0.00%)
- Updated December 6 4:00 PM EST. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.