Go to the Globe and Mail homepage

Jump to main navigationJump to main content

Ball mills installation at Ivanhoe Mines concentrator in Mongolia (Ivanhoe Mines)
Ball mills installation at Ivanhoe Mines concentrator in Mongolia (Ivanhoe Mines)

Who's Buying and Selling

Insider selling drops at Ivanhoe Add to ...

Over the past 90 days executives at Ivanhoe Mines were net sellers of 39,463 shares in the public market. That is down from the four-year 90-day average of 125,964 shares sold. The most recent sale took place on Oct. 28 when a director sold 17,463 shares after exercising options. In September, Australian miner Rio Tinto boosted its stake in the company to 49 per cent, the maximum level allowed until a standstill agreement ends in January. Investors may soon be asking whether Rio Tinto is interested in the other 51 per cent.

More related to this story

Disclaimer:

Ted Dixon is CEO of INK Research, which provides insider news and knowledge to investors. For more background on insider reporting in Canada, visit the FAQ section at www.inkresearch.com. Securities referenced in this profile may have already appeared in recent reports distributed to INK subscribers. INK staff may also hold a position in profiled securities.

Graph Footnote:

Chart reflects public-market transactions of common shares or unit trusts by company officers and directors.

 
Security Price Change
IVN-T Ivanhoe Mines 1.83 -0.03
-1.613 %
Add to watchlist
Live Discussion of IVN on StockTwits
More Discussion on IVN-T

Topics:

In the know

Most popular video »

Highlights

More from The Globe and Mail

Most Popular Stories