Globe editors have posted this research report with permission of Dundee Capital Markets. This should not be construed as an endorsement of the report’s recommendations. For more on The Globe’s disclaimers please read here. The following is excerpted from the report:
Companies in our coverage universe reporting this week include Agnico Eagle, Alamos, Barrick, Dundee Precious Metals, Eldorado, Goldcorp, Kinross, New Gold, and Yamana.
We highlight financial and production estimates as well as key upcoming deliverables, and we provide a review of expectations.
Read the full report here.
Read other research reports here.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd$65.25+6.21(+10.52%)
- Alamos Gold Inc$9.77+0.17(+1.77%)
- Barrick Gold Corp$22.82+0.10(+0.44%)
- Eldorado Gold Corp$4.99+0.41(+8.95%)
- Goldcorp Inc$19.02+0.24(+1.28%)
- Kinross Gold Corp$4.75+0.13(+2.81%)
- New Gold Inc$3.87+0.08(+2.11%)
- Perseus Mining Ltd$0.310.00(0.00%)
- Yamana Gold Inc$3.67+0.08(+2.23%)
- Updated April 28 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.