Globe editors have posted this research report with permission of Dundee Capital Markets. This should not be construed as an endorsement of the report’s recommendations. For more on The Globe’s disclaimers please read here. The following is excerpted from the report:
With the gold price coming under pressure in 2013 and no end in sight, the list of gold producers who can demonstrate the following is getting pretty thin:
- 1) Free Cash Flow positive operations
- 2) increasing production
- 3) low geopolitical risks
- 4) a solid balance sheet
Of the few names that make up this list, OSK emerges as our favoured name in our coverage universe and we present a summary of the reasons why it earns this title and a BUY rating with a $7.00 target.
Read the full report here.
Read other research reports here.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:
- Gold Front Month Futures$1,249.300.00(0.00%)
- Osisko Mining Corp$4.38-0.01(-0.23%)
- IAMGOLD Corp$5.21-0.12(-2.25%)
- Detour Gold Corp$15.90+0.40(+2.58%)
- B2Gold Corp$4.08-0.07(-1.69%)
- New Gold Inc$3.89-0.10(-2.51%)
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd$59.12+0.21(+0.36%)
- Eldorado Gold Corp$4.22-0.02(-0.47%)
- Updated March 22 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.