Like the idea of dividend investing, but don’t feel comfortable picking individual stocks?
Dividend exchange-traded funds might be just the ticket. They provide instant diversification, are cheaper to own than dividend mutual funds and some – though, as you’ll see, not all – dividend ETFs have outperformed Canada’s benchmark stock index.Report Typo/Error
- iShares Canadian Select Dividend Index ETF$24.76-0.02(-0.08%)
- iShares S&P TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index ETF$27.15+0.02(+0.07%)
- BMO Canadian Dividend ETF$17.55+0.01(+0.06%)
- iShares Core S&P/TSX Composite High Div Idx ETF$21.84-0.01(-0.05%)
- First Asset Morningstar Can Div Tgt 30 Idx ETF$10.410.00(0.00%)
- Horizons Alphapro Dividend Etf$15.68-0.02(-0.13%)
- PowerShares Canadian Dividend Index ETF$28.06+0.04(+0.14%)
- Updated April 21 1:49 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.