The Globe and Mail

Go to the Globe and Mail homepage

Jump to main navigationJump to main content

Press release from Marketwire

Canfor Pulp Income Fund Announces Second Quarter 2010 Results Conference Call

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Canfor Pulp Income Fund Announces Second Quarter 2010 Results Conference Call16:59 EDT Wednesday, June 16, 2010VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - June 16, 2010) - Canfor Pulp Income Fund (TSX:CFX.UN) will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2010 financial and operating results on Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 7:00 AM PT / 10:00 AM ET.To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers: Access: 416-641-2140Toll-Free Access: 1-866-852-2121For Instant Replay Access, please dial one of the following numbers and enter Participant Pass Code: 8663005Access: 416-695-5800Toll-Free Access: 1-800-408-3053Until August 12, 2010Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions. Once the analyst and investment community have completed their questions, Canfor Pulp's management will take questions from the media.The call will be webcast live and will be available at Looking StatementsCertain statements in this press release constitute "forward-looking statements" which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. Words such as "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "will", "believes", "seeks", "estimates", "should", "may", "could" and variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. In particular, material forward-looking statements in this press release include the expected effective date of the Arrangement. In some instances, material assumptions are disclosed elsewhere in this press release in respect of forward-looking statements. Other risks and uncertainties are detailed from time to time in reports filed by the Fund with the securities regulatory authorities in all of the provinces and territories of Canada to which recipients of this press release are referred to for additional information concerning the Fund and Partnership, its prospects and uncertainties relating to the Fund and Partnership and its prospects. Although we believe that the expectations reflected by the forward-looking statements presented in this press release are reasonable, these forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and beliefs and actual events or results may differ materially. New risk factors may arise from time to time and it is not possible for management to predict all of those risk factors or the extent to which any factor or combination of factors may cause actual events and results, performance and achievements of the Fund and Partnership to be materially different from those contained in forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which such statement is made, are based on current information and expectations and the Fund and Partnership assume to obligation to update such information to reflect later events or developments, except as required by law.About Canfor Pulp Income FundThe Fund is an unincorporated, open-ended trust established under the laws of Ontario, created to indirectly acquire and hold an interest in the Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership (the "Partnership"). The Fund indirectly holds a 49.8% interest in the Partnership with Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (a subsidiary of Canfor Corporation) holding the remaining 50.2% interest.For more information about Canfor Pulp Income Fund and the Partnership, please visit FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Canfor Pulp Income Fund Terry Hodgins Chief Financial Officer and Secretary 604-661-5421