Press release from Business Wire
Real eDiscovery Magazine Outlines What Organizations Should Look for in a Unified E-Discovery Solution
Monday, December 06, 2010
PASADENA, Calif. (Business Wire) -- Guidance Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:GUID) today announced the online availability of the latest edition of Real eDiscovery Magazine.
Written by the Guidance Software e-discovery team and other legal experts, Real eDiscovery is a trusted information source for legal teams interested in bringing e-discovery in-house. In this edition:
- Liberty Mutual's Sean McSweeney, deputy general counsel, and Glenn O'Brien, electronic discovery manager, discuss their process and approaches from the legal and technical perspectives.
- Contributor Denise Backhouse offers resources to master European Union data privacy laws. Backhouse is an associate in the eData Practice of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP. She counsels and defends clients primarily in the areas of securities and financial industry litigation and business and corporate disputes.
- Guidance Software Senior Counsel Chad McManamy opens up the e-discovery toolbox and describes what organizations should look for in a unified e-discovery solution.
- Exploring the Victor Stanley decision focused on sanctions for spoliation of electronically stored information, Guidance Software Senior Counsel John Blumenschein also covers the role Guidance Software played in the case.
- Guidance Software Vice President and Deputy General Counsel Patrick Zeller shares his tips on reducing e-discovery sanction risk by 80 percent.
To download a complimentary copy of Real eDiscovery and to subscribe to future editions visit: http://www.guidancesoftware.com/real-ediscovery-fall-2010.htm.
About Guidance Software, Inc.
Guidance Software is recognized worldwide as the industry leader in digital investigative solutions. Its EnCase® platform provides the foundation for government, corporate and law enforcement organizations to conduct thorough, network-enabled, and court-validated computer investigations of any kind, such as responding to eDiscovery requests, conducting internal investigations, responding to regulatory inquiries or performing data and compliance auditing - all while maintaining the integrity of the data. There are more than 30,000 licensed users of the EnCase technology worldwide, the EnCase® Enterprise platform is used by over half of the Fortune 100, and thousands attend Guidance Software's renowned training programs annually. For more information about Guidance Software, visit http://www.guidancesoftware.com.
Follow Guidance Software on Twitter at http://twitter.com/encase and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/guidancesoftware.
EnCase® EnScript®, FastBloc®, Guidance Software® and EnCE® are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Guidance Software in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other marks and brands may be claimed as the property of their respective owners.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6533960&lang=en
Cas Purdy, 626-768-4666