The Globe and Mail

Go to the Globe and Mail homepage

Jump to main navigationJump to main content

Press release from Marketwire

Canfor Pulp Products Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Announcement Date and Second Quarter Results Conference Call

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Canfor Pulp Products Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Announcement Date and Second Quarter Results Conference Call16:58 EDT Wednesday, July 06, 2011VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - July 6, 2011) - Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX:CFX) expects to release its second quarter 2011 financial and operating results after market close on Thursday, July 21, 2011.Canfor Pulp Products Inc. will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2011 financial and operating results on Friday, July 22, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. (Pacific time) / 11:00 a.m. (Eastern time).To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers: Access: 416-695-6616 Toll-Free Access: 800-952-4972For Instant Replay Access, please dial one of the following numbers and enter the participant passcode:Access: 905-694-9451Toll-Free Access: 800-408-3053 Participant Passcode: 1512162 Until August 12, 2011Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions. Once the analyst and investment community have completed their questions, Canfor Pulp's management will take questions from the media.The call will be webcast live and will be available at www.canforpulp.com. About Canfor Pulp Products Inc.CPPI was created to acquire and hold an interest in Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership (the "Partnership") on conversion of Canfor Pulp Income Fund to a corporation. CPPI holds a 49.8% interest in the Partnership with Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (a subsidiary of Canfor Corporation) holding the remaining 50.2% interest.For more information about CPPI and the Partnership, please visit www.canforpulp.com.FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Terry HodginsCanfor Pulp Products Inc.Chief Financial Officer and Secretary604-661-5421Terry.Hodgins@canforpulp.comORRick RemeschCanfor Pulp Products Inc.Corporate Controller604-661-5221Rick.Remesch@canforpulp.comwww.canforpulp.com