Press release from PR Newswire
John Hancock Life Insurance Wins Eight Industry Awards For Excellence In Sales Materials
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
- Insurance And Financial Communicators Association and Insurance Marketing Communication Awards Reflect Company's Commitment To Provide Highest Quality Services To Distribution Partners
BOSTON, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Life Insurance has won eight awards, including two "Awards of Excellence" for outstanding sales materials from the Insurance and Financial Communicators Association (IFCA) and the Insurance Marketing Communications Association.
"We are proud to be recognized for providing the highest quality sales materials and tools to our distribution partners," said Donna LeBlanc, Assistant Vice President, Sales Operations and Marketing Communications. "These awards reflect our ongoing commitment to developing innovative and unique materials that not only showcase our broad array of products and services, but set us apart from our competitors."
The JH Life Products microsite Treat Yourself to New Entrees in the Market mailing package and ShamRock Saturday campaign were awarded Awards of Excellence.
The JH Life Products site and Treat Yourself to New Entrees in the Market mailing package were part of a multimedia campaign launching three different products -- Indexed UL, Premier Life and Term Life? and used a food/menu concept to highlight the key features of each product.
The jhlifeproducts.com microsite provided producers with a quick and easy way to locate sales materials, case studies, and calculators for each product. In selecting the microsite for one of its "Awards of Excellence," IFCA called the site a "great concept and very well executed. Truly what we expected from John Hancock!" And IMCA judges gave the Treat Yourself to New Entrees in the Market mailer exceptionally high scores on design, copy and content.
The ShamROCK Saturday campaign was created to promote a special weekend working event. The campaign, which used a music theme, included a self-mailer, email blasts, as well as John Hancock branded promotional gifts. IFCA judges praised the "copy, whimsical design and creative theme," and the overall cohesiveness of the entire campaign.
Five other sales tools developed for producers by John Hancock Life were given "Honorable Mentions" from IFCA.
- Protection UL Promotional Mailer?This "classy" mailer, designed to introduce the new Protection UL and it key strengths to producers, was recognized for its "attention grabbing graphics" and overall concept and strategy.
- Brokerage Incentive Conference Invitation?This mailer, recognized for its "very professional and appealing treatment," was sent to producers to generate excitement about the conference.
- Treat Yourself to New Entrees in the MarketPlace?With a "solid and creative concept," this mailer was a "memorable and clever way to introduce a trio of products."
- Client Navigator Brochure?"Beautiful cover, great colors and layout" and "easy to read and follow" were among the praises judges gave this Advanced Markets brochure designed to help advisors identify where financial needs may exist based on clients' current financial characteristics.
- Business Analyzer Microsite?Judges described this microsite, designed to help business owners find the right type of plan, as an "easy to navigate" and "nicely designed" tool that "took advisor's needs into consideration."
The Insurance & Financial Communicators Association is an international organization dedicated to the ongoing professional development of its members in life insurance and related financial services communications. Founded in 1933, IFCA is one of the largest and leading industry-specific associations in the communications and advertising field.
IMCA is a professional industry association whose collective membership represents the insurance and financial services industries throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Bermuda. The organization represents over 120 companies, including the top five property casualty writers in the country. The organization was founded in 1923 and is the oldest insurance marketing association in North America.
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife Financial Corporation
John Hancock Financial is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. In 2012, John Hancock celebrates 150 years of serving clients across the United States, while Manulife celebrates its 125th anniversary. Operating as Manulife Financial in Canada and in most of Asia, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States, Manulife Financial Corporation offers clients a diverse range of financial protection products and wealth management services through its extensive network of employees, agents and distribution partners. Funds under management by Manulife Financial and its subsidiaries were C$514 billion (US$504 billion) as at June 30, 2012. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife Financial can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.
The John Hancock unit, through its insurance companies, comprises one of the largest life insurers in the United States. John Hancock offers a broad range of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities, fixed products, mutual funds, 401(k) plans, long-term care insurance, college savings, and other forms of business insurance. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Insurance policies and/or associated riders and features may not be available in all states.
Insurance products are issued by John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Boston, MA 02116 (not licensed in New York) and John Hancock Life Insurance Company of New York, Valhalla, NY 10595.
MLINY08301217323 Policy Form Series; 11PRLIF, 11INDUL, 12PORUL
SOURCE John Hancock Life Insurance
For further information: Brian Carmichael, +1-617-663-4748, firstname.lastname@example.org