Press release from Business Wire
Pennsylvania American Water Experts Address Key Topics at Annual Statewide Water Industry Conference
Monday, April 22, 2013
Pennsylvania American Water Experts Address Key Topics at Annual Statewide Water Industry Conference09:15 EDT Monday, April 22, 2013
HERSHEY, Pa. (Business Wire) -- Water industry professionals from Pennsylvania American Water will lead sessions on a number of critical industry topics at the 65th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Section of the American Water Works Association. The annual conference, set for April 23-25 in Hershey, brings together both investor-owned and municipal water system officials, managers, operators, regulators and suppliers from across the commonwealth.
The lineup of Pennsylvania American Water experts addressing the conference and their program topics are:
- Steve Tambini: Using Customer Feedback to Define Value and Improve Satisfaction
- Paul Zielinski: Are You Ready for Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule 3?
- Jon Prawdzik: Reducing Disinfection By-Product Formation in Surface Water Plants to Meet Disinfection By-Product Regulations Using Sodium Permanganate
- Adam McDonough: Water Management Plans for Shale, Gas, Oil Development
- Dan Hufton: Revenue Generating Smart Grid Technology - A Pennsylvania American Water Case Study
- Eric Westfall: Region 13 Knowledge Center & How Utilities Can Benefit from It
- Anthony Emanuele: Approaches to Non-Revenue Water Reduction
- Ray Delo: Health Based Asset Maintenance
- Dan Rickard: Pennsylvania American Water's Mid-Monroe System: Soluble Iron & Manganese Removal via Oxidation & Filtration
- Ralph Wawrzyniakowski: Improving Pump Efficiency to Decrease Energy Consumption
- Jay Lucas: Pittsburgh Water Treatment Plant Projects
The full schedule of technical presentations at the PA-AWWA annual conference is available at http://www.paawwa.org/PDF/PDFfilesMAIN/2013TechSessSchedREV2.pdf.
Pennsylvania American Water, a subsidiary of American Water (NYSE: AWK), is the largest water utility in the state, providing high-quality and reliable water and/or wastewater services to approximately 2.2 million people. Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs more than 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states, as well as parts of Canada. More information can be found by visiting www.amwater.com.
Pennsylvania American Water
T: 610-670-7789 ext. 1009